Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Soloprogrammer!!!
By accessing this website and using our products and content, we assume you accept these terms and conditions.
DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE SOLOPROGRAMMER.COM IF YOU DONOT AGREE TO TAKE ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED ON THIS PAGE.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “User”, “Learner”, “Student”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the user and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our help to the User in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
License to use Soloprogrammer
Unless otherwise stated, Soloprogrammer is the licensor of record, own the intellectual property rights for all material on soloprogrammer.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from soloprogrammer.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You must NOT:
- Republish material from soloprogrammer.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from soloprogrammer.com
- Reproduce, re-use, duplicate, or copy material from soloprogrammer.com
- Redistribute content or any portion of the content from soloprogrammer.com
- Share account information with another purchaser
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for learner to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Soloprogrammer does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Soloprogrammer. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Soloprogrammer shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
Soloprogrammer reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which can be considered as inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Soloprogrammer a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and allow others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any forms, formats or media. Soloprogrammer grants you a limited, non-transferable license to access and view the content for which you have paid fees, solely for your personal, educational purposes, under these Terms and conditions or restrictions associated with the particular content of our services.
User Account Terms & Agreement
If you use this website, you are completely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You must be a human to open an account. You need to create an account on soloprogrammer.com to buy a membership plan and access course content. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted. When setting up your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate information, including a valid email address. You are completely responsible for all activities associated with your account, including any harm damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This means you need to keep your account password secret. You should not share your login credentials with anyone else. You can’t transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account. If you suspect someone else is using your account, you must contact us immediately. Share some information about you to confirm that you are the owner of your account.
You must not copy, change, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of or content on the soloprogrammer.com content and services.
Under no circumstance must you misuse the website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful or designed to adversely affect the website. Any attempt to do would be a criminal offence.
You must not scrape, spider, use a robot, or use other automated means of any kind to access our services. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any server, or database connected to soloprogrammer.com.
Lastly, soloprogrammer.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us.
User Subscription Plan
- Currently Soloprogrammer does not have a personal subscription with a free trial plan.
- By purchasing a membership/subscription plan when you subscribe to the courses, you agree to pay the fees for the content. When you make payment, you agree to use valid payment methods. When you provide the billing information during checkout, you allow our authorised payment provider(s) the rights to process the payment for your membership plan fee and onetime sign-up fee via Debit Card, Credit Card, or PAYPAL account.
- You understand and agree that Soloprogrammer will renew your membership plans for the same length of term automatically after completion of individual term and process your individual payment method for respective membership plan. If you choose Standard Membership Plan, then we will automatically renew your membership plan by the same day of each seventh (7th) month. Similarly, if you choose Premium Membership Plan, then we will automatically renew your membership plan by the same day of each year. At the time of renewal, we will charge the then-applicable subscription/membership plan fee using the same card or other payment method that you previously used. If payment is not received or because of inaccurate payment method we cannot renew your membership plan, then we may end your membership/subscription plan.
- You agree to pay the price at the rate notified to you at the time of purchasing the membership plan. We may change the price of any membership plan from time to time. We reserve the right to change our membership plans or adjust pricing for our services at our sole discretion. We will always tell you before any increase in the price of your membership plan.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Soloprogrammer.com does not have control over the content from third parties and makes no guarantees about the accuracy, suitability, or quality of such content, and assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content made available by third parties.
The third-party organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following organisations:
- Online IT job portal
- IT consulting firms
- Educational institutions
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Soloprogrammer; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are one of the organisations listed in above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to soloprogrammer.com. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information and the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to soloprogrammer.com, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to soloprogrammer.com as follows:
- By use of our corporate name or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site
No use of soloprogrammer.com logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Soloprogrammer.com may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the website without notice if any breach of these Terms and Conditions of use by you is brought to our attention. Your registration may be terminated and we may delete your profile and any content that you have posted on the website. We may prohibit you from using or accessing the website for any reason, at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to any use of the Site.
On this website, the services and contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Soloprogrammer.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this website. We make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, lack of errors, or accuracy of the services or contents. You explicitly agree that your use of this website is at your own risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, soloprogrammer.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Soloprogrammer.com does not warrant that this site, its servers, or email sent from soloprogrammer.com are free of viruses or other harmful components. Soloprogrammer.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. We make no warranty that you will get specific results from use of the services or contents.
We are not responsible for delay or failure of our performance of any of the services caused by events beyond our control, like natural disaster; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage; or government restrictions.
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents submitted by users. We generally do not pre-screen, monitor, or edit contents submitted by users. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing any such contents submitted by users or other content.
All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, page headers, page layout, forms, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations are the property of Soloprogrammer.com, and is protected by international copyright laws, trademark and other laws. Consequently, Soloprogrammer’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Soloprogrammer’s in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the company. You may not use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Soloprogrammer name or trademarks without the express written consent of Soloprogrammer.
Should we update, amend, or change this document, those changes will be prominently posted here. If you require any more information or have any questions, concerns, and feedback about our services, please feel free to contact us.
Effective as of 15 June, 2021